Provisional Corona rules for March 2:
As of July 8, 2021, access to TT Circuit Assen only with the CoronaCheck app from the Dutch government, in combination with proof of identity.
The app can be activated with
– A vaccination certificate (full vaccination);
– A negative proof of Testing for Access;
– A proof of recovery.
There will be a check at the gate by the organization and by TT Circuit Assen. Once inside the gate, there are no more restrictions.
How does it work: at the gate, the inspectors walk around the car and all passengers open the windows to have the CoronaCheck app scanned and show his/her proof of identity.
- Most cards are available through the webshop;
- Ticket sales on site are limited;
- A passenger in the car on the road is allowed again (18 years and older, both persons must then wear a balaclava (these can be purchased at our helpdesk for € 5 each);
- Names of extra drivers must be completed under Second Driver (first and last name);